Monday, January 3, 2011

Just a quck update.

January 2011 is here and the packing has begun in earnest.
Leo left yesterday for Denver with is friend Bill.  They made it to Kansas City about 9:30.  I expect I will hear from him sometime today in regards to where he's at.

We have 28 days until we are leaving.  Or there abouts.  I doubt we will leave right on Feb 1st, but it's a good goal to have since getting Andrea moving could be difficult.  We cannot be wishy washy about our move out date.  We need to have a plan and then stick to that plan.  Kinda like Harry Potter and his first train ticket. :)

I plan on calling Pods at lunch today to speak with them in regards to having the pod delivered etc...

There is a lot to do and very little time to do it actually.  However I feel confident that we will get it all done with no problems.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment