Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The end of a year

The end of 2010 is coming to a close and 2011 is revving it's engines at the starting line.  I am excited to see what this year will hold for me.  I know that it will be challenging, but I AM looking forward to it (someone remind me of this when I am stressed out in Colorado,eh?).    Leo has started his own count down.  He will be driving out to Denver on Jan. 2nd.  He has orientation on the 4th I believe and Ocean Prime in the Historical District of Denver will be opening on Jan 19th.  Woohoo!  I know they have had many setbacks during this process of turning an historical building in to a restaurant, so it is exciting that they have come so far.   

My last day at work will be on the January 14th.  Then it will be a whirlwind of deciding, tossing and packing up my things to load them onto a truck or into a pod... I haven't decided what is going to be taking our things out to Colorado yet, I only know that while I am a capable driver, I don't wish to drive a moving truck out to Denver myself.  If I have to, I will get rid of everything large that I have so I can pack the necessities I will need to survive and go about it that way.  Talk about downsizing. LOL!

With that said I would like to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and I hope that you have a wonderful New Year.  I hope that it brings to you as much enjoyment and excitement as it will to me.


2011
here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment