Monday, December 6, 2010

We have a date!!

Leo has to be out in Denver by January 4th 2011.  He will be leaving January 1st or 2nd to give himself enough time to get out there... hopefully the weather will be clear for his travels and he will make it out there  in enough time. 

Andrea and I will be following out a few weeks later if I am not mistaken.  We will be packing up the house and the furniture we are taking with us and getting rid of the things that we are not.  I have a ton of stuff that I need to get rid of.  Now is the time to get rid of the stuff I haven't used and it will be hard for me but I should just toss the boxes that are full of stuff from the last time I moved that I haven't looked in, in two years.  I haven't needed it now... it could be safe to say that I will not need it later.. but I am horrible about doing that.  What if I do need it??  Why buy it again if I already have it... and this is why I have sooo much stuff.  Gah.  I could use some help getting rid of it all.  Any takers??

So there we are.  That is the latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment