Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Last Day

Today is my last day of work.  Wow.  It is incredible to say that.  I guess part of me didn't think it would ever happen, but I am super excited for my up-coming adventure.  My room is mostly packed, just have to pack up my clothes.  I am still in the process of simplifying my life and my stuff.  As Kelly put it the other night, we collect stuff to fill an emptiness.  As I am no longer empty, I no longer need all the stuff I have collected over the years.  A good sentiment to be sure. 

The truck has been ordered.  We pick it up 10:30 am on February 7th.  Leo is flying home to help us load the truck and then drive it out to Colorado.  This makes me happy as it seems less stressful with more help. 
As we get closer to the date of departure I will update again.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment